Sunday, March 24, 2013

Movie Night In?? Why Not!!!!

Hey everybody! I know that my blog is called Simply Fun OUTINGS, but I thought tonight, why not do a night in?  I'm sure that you all have had those days when you wanted to go out, but didn't want to take a shower, fix your hair, put your make up on, get dress and then have to drive out to have a fun night.


Well, this past weekend I had one of those nights.  I decided that I would put on some of my pj's and pop in a chick flick! The chick flick that I decided to watch was a throw back, some of you may not remember it.  I remember going to the movies for my 12th birthday to watch this movie.  Can anyone guess what that movie is?  It's A Cinderella Story! With the one and the only Chad Michael Murray.  I use to have one of the hugest crushes on him, until he left me in One Tree Hill.


I know that I have some of you people out there that know what I am talking about.  One Tree Hill was the best show that The WB had ever put on air!  And sadly, every Christmas, my family makes a pact to watch all 9 seasons straight!  We love One Tree Hill!

Now, back to A Cinderella Story.  For the ones of you who haven't saw this movie, I think that you need to go on Amazon or Ebay and buy it ASAP!  This is one of the best chick flick's that I have ever seen.



I popped a bag of popcorn, grabbed a drink out of my refrigerator and I went and put the movie in.

I wish that I could say what my favorite part is, but I have TWO!

One of my favorite parts is when Hilary Duff (Sam) and Chad Michael Murray (Austin Ames) are at the masquerade dance. Check it out below:

 



The song that the string band is playing is I'll Be by Edwin McCain.  Great song!


The other part, is when Sam confronts Austin Check it out below:



I hope that you have enjoyed this blog and until next time, have fun and safe travels!

-Bekah Grace

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this film--it's my guilty pleasure! I love how you inserted YouTube videos of some of the best parts!

    ReplyDelete