Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Biltmore...A Magical Garden

I've talked about different things at the Biltmore House.  Things from the house itself to the winery.  Today, I'm going to talk about the garden.



This garden is the best garden that I have ever seen in my years past.  This past time that I went to the Biltmore House, I didn't get to see it because it was in the middle of February, but the part that I did get to see was greenhouse!



There are a lot of pictures that I took, not only because the flowers that they had, but also because my sister had the camera at some points.



These flowers have a lot of different things about them.  They all have their own uniqueness in them, just like people.  I don't know about you, but for me, flowers always have been known to catch my eye.  These are just a couple of pictures of some of my favorite flowers:










Inside of the greenhouse, on one side, there is what they call the HOT HOUSE. 



On the other side of the greenhouse, they have what they call the COOL HOUSE.



There are many sidewalks that you can take to get down to the greenhouse.  My favorite is the one that has the awning over it.  There is one spot in particular that you can see through the trees and you can see the Biltmore House through it.  This is what it looks like.  Can you see the Biltmore House in the background?



The following are some of my favorite flowers that I found.

This is my favorite.  I think I will call it a pumpkin flower. :)


I thought that this was the prettiest, because they were all lined in a row!!! :)

If you like some of these, don't worry in the basement of the greenhouse is the greenhouse store!  They have people in there that are willing to help you with any of your questions also!!



Hey guys, I won't be back on until March 13, 2013! I hope that you have enjoyed this blog and until next time as always safe traveling!

- Bekah Grace






2 comments:

  1. Still haven't been there and I want to go. It look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one time past by the Biltmore. I don't remember when though.

    ReplyDelete