Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Best Valentine's Day Experience Ever..Maybe Not!!

How many times have you ever worried about what to get that someone special something so precious that he/she would never forget it??!

I had this problem this year. I knew that Valentine's Day was coming up soon, but truth be told, I had no clue what to get my boyfriend. So, I decided to go to Wal-Mart.

First, I had to first decide what to get him. I thought for a very long time on this. Finally, after about a week or two I finally had it. Now, with it being this close to Valentine's Day, I'm not going to tell you what ingot him because he reads this blog also. BUT, I will tell you my experience at Wal-Mart of getting it.

I went to Wal-Mart about a week ago with my friends and they helped me. I went to the craft section, and got what I needed. It took over an hour, because either they re picking things out and I was and it either didn't look like him, or it was too girls. (This always happens to me!!)

Today, I went back to Wal-Mart, because I had started packing up a lot of stuff and I had realized that I was missing the biggest part of it all! THE BAG!!

Now, do you know how many bags Wal-Mart has that has to deal with Valentine's Day stuff.  Well, if you don't know, let me tell you they don't have a huge selection. Finally, after trying to deal with the crowd and trying to find a bag that wasn't messed up, it was about an hour that it took for me to get everything and pay for everything and go back to finish wrapping everything up.

I don't know how many people I saw in the trying to buy a gift for there significant other. I promised myself today that I will not go back to a popular shipping center like that on a popular holiday ever again!!

I know that this blog wasn't the best read for you guys, but it is a difficult topic because he is a reader. So, just for you faithful readers, I am going to post a blog of when he opens it and our Valentine's Day Extravaganza within the next two weeks!

- Bekah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment