Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snap Snap - Picture Time!

A club at my school recently threw a winter formal party, and normally I just take pictures at the dance and dance.  This time, my boyfriend's family and I decided to go out and take pictures.  

My very first thought was, "Where are we going to take these pictures at?"  

Then it hit me, we could take pictures at a very popular church and his sister wanted to take some photos at the train depot station.  

There are many different places that you can take pictures at! It was so much fun, because if you have different people holding cameras, like we did (Thank you Johnathan and Lois!!) you are always going to be caught off guard!  

The fun thing about getting caught off guard is that those almost always turn out to be the best pictures because it doesn't look like you are posing!

The following are some pictures that we took at the church.





The following are some pictures that we took at the train station.




If you don't have a party or anything to attend, just dress up one day and go out with friends and take pictures.  Just because you have a party to attend, doesn't mean that you HAVE to go take pictures.  That day was the first time I had went out to take pictures and before the party, I think that it was so much fun!

Stay tuned for the next blog coming up Wednesday!  

Until then, stay safe and have fun!

- Bekah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment