Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DJ's Restaurant = Awesome Food!

Hey! Today, I want to talk about going out to eat.  A lot of people that I know like to go to the same places to eat.  I'm sorry if you are one of these people, but you need to go out and try different places. To be completely honest I was one of the people that did that, until I had expanded my horizons!

I used to go to places that we were franchises.  It wasn't until I came to college that I truly understood that if you go out and have fun with your friends, and eat somewhere different, it's okay!

Today, I'm going to talk about on of my favorite places to eat around Salisbury, NC.  This place is DJ's.  There is just something about this Italian restaurant that I feel like it's okay for my to eat different things when I go there every time.

There is not going to be any pictures in this blog because I forgot to take them when I was at the restaurant.

Yesterday, I went there.  I had a 10" DJ's Special Pizza.  It's so good! It has sausage, hamburger, onions, green peppers, cheese, and pizza sauce.  It's so simple, that's why I think that it is so good!

Another item that I like is, the California Salad.  This is lettuce, beautiful tomatoes, cheese, grilled chicken, onions, topped with any kind of dressing that you want.

Lastly, I want to talk about the cheese mozzarella sticks, GO HERE!  If you want to try the best ones, they are here.  The crust on the outside, are perfectly golden, and the cheese on the inside is just great! When you pull the stick away, you have to grab the cheese because it keeps on coming.

I hope that you have liked this blog, until next time, have fun and travel safe!

- Bekah Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment