Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to Simply Fun Outings!!!


Welcome! My name is Bekah Grace.  I am currently a senior at Catawba College.  My major is Communication Arts.  I am outgoing, fun, and can be shy.  I try to make friends with everyone.

I am going to be writing on fun outings that are not only simple, but can be very cheap.  Now, not all of the events that I write on are going to be cheap.  I am going to be writing on fun events that me and my friends have done not only recent but in the past too.  Also, I'll be writing on places like the mountains, the beaches, and the Biltmore house.

I love to travel.  I love to tell people about my travels.  If I had it my way, I would travel the world.  Since I am currently in college in North Carolina, I will only be traveling near my schools' hometown and telling you all of the fun and interesting things in Salisbury, NC.

Sometimes, I will have some posts that seem a little out there and sometimes I'll have some posts that seem to be on point.

If there is a place or event that you want me to ever check out, let me know by commenting on a post, and I'll make sure that I try to get to it!

I will post every Sunday and Wednesday by midnight.  So, stay tuned, and come along and enjoy the ride!!!

-Bekah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment