Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Out & About On A Saturday Night

WELCOME BACK!! 

How many times have you had a weekend where you don't know what to do?  I currently had this problem this past weekend.  I was so bored, my friends were so bored.  So we decided to go shopping.

Since we normally go to Concord Mills, we decided to go to Winston - Salem, NC.  This is where our adventure starts!

Are you from the Salisbury area? If you are, you know how long it takes to go from Salisbury to Winston - Salem.  If you are not, let me tell you!  Normally from Salisbury, you hit interstate 85, and go for about 45 minutes; then you are in Winston-Salem.  No, not me and my friends.  Somehow we got lost. It took us about an hour and 15 minutes to go from Salisbury to Winston-Salem.




When we finally get to W.S., we decide to go to Ross.  Ross is my store! I love it.  You can always go in there and find anything.  It's like a cheap but great Wal-Mart (minus the food).  Since we have a dance coming up at the college, we decided to go ahead and get dresses that we are going to wear.  

I found a couple of dresses that I liked, went and tried them on and then I had a hard time trying to figure out which one I really wanted to wear.  I finally picked out a strap-less black dress.  The best part of it is, THAT IT HAS POCKETS!!!

Next, we decided to eat.  We have the hardest time always trying to find a place to eat.  We finally decided on Chinese.  

The fun things about going out and about on a Saturday Night is that you don't have to worry about curfew, homework being due the next day, etc.  Having a fun night with your girls on a Saturday Night, reminds me of the fun times that we have always had.  

Always remember that you deserve to have a fun night every once in a while, the tricky part is, don't get to carried away.  Remember that you are you, you know what you have to do.

Signing out for now,

- Bekah Grace

1 comment:

  1. What Chinese place did you visit? Was it good? I'm always on the look out for good, local Chinese. We have a little one in Cleveland that has a little but yummy buffet.

    ReplyDelete